Central Air Conditioning
Central air conditioning helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels. By transferring heat from air located inside your home to the outside, conditioned and cooled air is left to be re-circulated. Using electricity as its power source, the compressor inside an air conditioning unit pumps coolant, or refrigerant, back and forth to gather heat and moisture from indoors. Warm air from inside is blown over the cooling coil, which is connected to the compressor, and then pumped back into your home.
The Goodman® CLJ Air Conditioner features an attractive louvered metal guard that protects the coil from damage and strengthens the unit. Designed for ground-level or rooftop mount, the raised base pan elevates the unit above the slab for excellent water drainage. A polyester powder-paint finish provides premium durability and improved UV protection.
J and J Heating and Air Conditioning
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal pressure relief valve
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser motor with a 3-bladed fan
- R-22 refrigerant-charged for 15′ of refrigerant lines
- High-capacity, steel-cased liquid line filter drier
- Brass liquid and suction service valves mounted at a 45° angle with sweat connections and service ports
- Heavy-gauge G-90 galvanized-steel cabinet with appliance-quality polyester powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Attractive Architectural Gray paint finish