Central Air Conditioning
Central air conditioning helps keep your home cool and reduces humidity levels. By transferring heat from air located inside your home to the outside, conditioned and cooled air is left to be re-circulated. Using electricity as its power source, the compressor inside an air conditioning unit pumps coolant, or refrigerant, back and forth to gather heat and moisture from indoors. Warm air from inside is blown over the cooling coil, which is connected to the compressor, and then pumped back into your home.
The Goodman® GPC13H 13 SEER Packaged Air Conditioner features energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. The GPC13H is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet protected by a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish. This unit allows for ground-level or rooftop applications, and is approved for manufactured or modular homes.
J and J Heating and Air Conditioning
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- PSC blower motor
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged R-22 system
- Factory-installed liquid line filter dryer
- 5 kW to 20 kW electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- Heavy-gauge galvanized-steel cabinet with attractive Architectural Gray powder-paint finish
- Fully insulated blower compartment has convenient access panels
- Louvered condenser coil protection
- One footprint; three heights